The use of Nitrogen Generators for medical equipment in the lab or hospital is a popular practice because of the increased safety, convenience, reliability, and ease of storage they offer compared to using high pressure cylinders.
- Safety - Use of high pressure N2 gas cylinders in a medical, pharmaceutical, or lab application runs the risk of rapid leakage during the handling and switching of tanks which could lead to asphyxiation of those present during the leak. Nitrogen Generators do NOT require switching out or handling with high pressure regulators. They are easy to operate and are equipped with an automatic shutdown if any leakage is detected.
- Ease of Use - Nitrogen Generators are compact, easy to switch on, and require no manual handling of high pressure cylinders
- Reliability - Nitrogen Generators produce high purity N2 gas on-site and on-demand. A simple PSA or Membrane technology creates Nitrogen gas from the existing air around you and requires only an annual filter change for maintenance. Never switch out a high pressure N2 tank again!
- Requiring Less Storage - A Nitrogen Generator will replace high pressure tanks, eliminating the need to store extra cylinders and rely on deliveries from the gas company.
- Cost Effectiveness - An investment in a Nitrogen Generating System is well worth the cost and proves its worth in only a short time. Go for a stronger Return On Investment (ROI) with a Nitrogen Generator and save on the need for recurring delivery, storage, administrative time, inventory, and downtime for changing out high pressure cylinders.
Nitrogen Generators in the Laboratory
Use of Nitrogen Generators With Cell Incubators
Nitrogen Generators Support Top "Made in the USA" Industries
Higher IVF Success Rates with Nitrogen Generators in the Lab
PSA Nitrogen Generators