Nitrogen Gas Supply Source
However, many companies are stuck with an old way of supplying N2 gas for their purposes - relying on a gas company to deliver high pressure cylinders that need to be stored, changed out when empty, picked up and delivered again. A more safe, efficient, and cost effective method of supplying Nitrogen gas is to invest in a Nitrogen Generator installed on-site (there are also compact, portable Nitrogen Generators available for more mobile applications, see N2-GEN).
A Nitrogen Generator separates the N2 molecules from the air through a simple PSA or Membrane Technology. That N2 gas is stored in an attached tank and is ready for use on-site and on-demand.
Benefits of using a Nitrogen Generator
There are many reasons why a Nitrogen Generator is a smart idea for business. Here are some of the major benefits of using a Nitrogen Generator:
- Cost - A Nitrogen Generator is an investment that, once paid off, can potentially save thousands each month based on what a company currently pays in monthly gas charges, tank leasing, and contracts with a gas supplier.
- Reliability - Eliminate the risk of running out of gas an an inopportune time. A Nitrogen Generator is always equipped to create high purity N2 gas simply from the air surrounding it.
- Safety -A Nitrogen Generator is a safe alternative to handling high pressure cylinders. It uses simple mechanics, is easy to use, requires low maintenance, and is safe to operate.
- Flexibility -A company's output requirements may dictate the size and style Nitrogen Generator needed but the equipment is flexible and efficient, producing N2 gas as needed.
- Return on Investment - How much, and within what time period, a Nitrogen Generator will positively impact your bottom line will likely be the key to making your decision.