Low Maintenance, High Performance Features
From it's functionality to its maintenance and routine operation, the N2-GEN has proven itself a valuable, low cost, safe, and high performing system for military ground systems. These are the key attributes that contribute to its performance, ease-of-use, and quality of output:
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM+) - N2 GEN 4 has scheduled maintenance for planning purposes but sensors provide condition based indicators.
- Significantly Lower Life Cycle Cost - Can replace all current nitrogen charging purge kits.
- No Special Tools - All maintenance can be performed with screw driver and adjustable wrench, no calibration required.
- Imbedded Diagnostics - Used in conjunction with the manual, operators can isolate any fault within the systems.
- Operationally Flexible - Variety of storage tanks available to support standard as well as niche operational configurations .
- Dual Power (AC/DC) - Units available to operate on both 24V and 110V and not overly sensitive to power quality .
- Increased Safety - Eliminates the need for high pressure bottles and eliminates the need for replacement bottle (See Also: Nitrogen Generator Safety).
- Factory to Foxhole - N2GEN4 mounts in shops (Sustainment/Field Level) as well as contact trucks and recovery vehicles (wheel/track).
Contact South-Tek Systems to learn more about the N2-GEN portable nitrogen generating system for use with military applications: 888-526-6284.
South-Tek Systems Renews GSA Contract Through 2016
Sustainment in the Field with a Nitrogen Generator